Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

World of Motor City Guitar - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


Motor City Guitar in Waterford, Michigan is a great place to shop for guitars, drums, amps, and all types of accessories. This is another of my series of High contrast images using photographs from there.

Here you see depicted a variety of guitars and equipment in a single aisle. I cropped, then copied, the photograph just a bit in PhotoPaint and pasted from the clipboard to a new image.

I applied the Local Equalization tool for high contrasts and then used the Tone Curve for depth. Using Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance I boosted the color significantly. I saved the large file after adding a film frame from Filter Forge and my signature.

I resampled the image in PhotoPaint for sharing here. I enjoy the motif of guitars and equipment in these high contrast, high color images. I hope you do as well.

----------------
Now playing: Thirty Eight Special - Rock & Roll Strategy
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment