Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Luminous Landscapes - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge's Freepacks



This derelict barn coop was one of the photographs I received recently taken by a relative. I scanned the photograph in at 300 dpi, and opened it with PhotoPaint.

In PhotoPaint I applied Tune Blur directional smooth to soften the image. I then upped the saturation for the color boost to the image.

In Filter Forge's Photo Effects I used Vibrance for additional punch to the piece. Then I added a Filter Forge film frame to it. Saving that file, I resampled for display here.

I applied the same basic techniques to the second, barely there barn image, for similar results.

These photographs are both intriguing and great to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed creating a look and feel for them. I have a few more to share next post.

----------------
Now playing: Henry Mancini - Peter Gunn
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment