Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Luminous Landscapes - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge's Freepacks



I was given some photographs taken years ago by a relative to enjoy and to digitally enhance. Here is a barn-like shed with a silo water tower together with trees and grass.

I scanned the images in at 300 dpi and opened them in Paint.NET to apply the Ink Sketch tool. I lightened the ink and boosted the color all the way up for these pieces.

Saving each, then I opened with PhotoPaint and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Lumo on the first for the combined frame and increased luminosity. I applied the Tone Curve to it and upped the saturation by 15 for a depth and color boost.

I used Filter Forge's Vibrance Photo Effect on the second image and a film frame instead of Lumo and a grunge frame. Here I also boosted depth and saturation.

----------------
Now playing: Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment