Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vintage Family Photographs - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge



Digging through some vintage family photographs I found a few that I could scan in and enhance and restore. The first image is a close up of my wife as a child on the swing set. The second is a collage of her Mother and Grandmother and herself. I used PhotoPaint to do restoration and enhancements.

I used Picasa 3 to create the collage of photographs after I had worked on them. A little color in a yellowed sepia tone and a tritone for the collage. I had thought of putting a photograph of my wife's graduation picture with her Mother but decided that I may or may not do that at a future date.

I have an old copy of Family Tree Maker, a genealogy program and have some family records back some 5 or 6 generations. It allows you to display photographs of family if you have them for individuals and married couples. You can show these on one of the reports that can be printed. These photographs may be useful for this program.

----------------
Now playing: Sly and the Family Stone - Family Affair
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment