Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grunge Portraits - Ourselves - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge



Browsing in Picasa 3 I found this photograph taken by myself on a tripod. I opened with PhotoPaint and used Filter Forge's Frames film frame on it for that film look and feel. I adjusted the settings for less grunge and a bit clearer image of the two of us. I applied the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation by 15.

I also used the Photo Effect Vibrant to punch it up. I like the photograph because of it's unusual focus and their leaning at an angle. Lends interest to the portrait.

Today is my wife's and I's Thirty-sixth Wedding Anniversary and this will be a short post because of plans we have for today. We met in 1970 and got married in 1975, some tumultuous years in there, like most marriages, but for the better part of them good times!

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - It's Simple When You Know How
via FoxyTunes

2 comments: