Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

High Contrast Quadtone - Grunge - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge



Another high contrast, vibrant, grunge, quadtone image for today. I took this photograph of a family member visiting from out of State during conversations.

I browsed in Picasa 3 and went to the dated folder, selecting this photograph. I opened with Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch tool to begin. Saving that I opened with PhotoPaint.

In PhotoPaint I applied the Local Equalization tool for the high contrast using the Tone Curve to add back in some depth. I then applied the Quadtone feature under Image to get the copper color for this piece.

I saved that file and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance and the grunge frame to the image. I added my signature and saved the large file. I then resampled for display here.

----------------
Now playing: J.J. Cale - Since You Said Goodbye
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment