Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Grunge Golden Shadows - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


Simple image of a High Contrast nature for today's post. I opened this photograph in PhotoPaint and cropped it, losing some wainscoting on the bottom. I used a similar technique for my high contrast images as in recent posts. Local Equalization for the contrasts and the Tone Curve for depth.

Filter Forge's Photo Effects for a color boost. Which gave a lovely golden cast to the right hand side of the photograph. I really like the shadows on this piece. I used my flash diffuser of which you can see some reflection, but it is not overwhelming, and the shadows are more subtle.

A film frame from Filter Forge's Frames finished the image. As you can see they are Van Gogh fans in this household, with two prints of his paintings on this wall arrangement.

----------------
Now playing: Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall - Part 1
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment