Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Design Perfection - New Graphic Design Online - High Contrast - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


This is an enhanced photograph of my Daughter, Dresden Solomon, who is the Owner / Designer of Design Perfection Graphic Design online. She has attended college to learn the skills of a designer, but has been interested in art since she was a child at home. She is a talented artist and designer. And we are very proud of her accomplishments.

I did the enhancement in PhotoPaint where I cropped the photograph and then resampled 200% larger for display here. I applied the Tune Blur to soften the image. I then used the Local Equalization tool for High Contrast.

I adjusted it with the Tone Curve for depth and color. Then I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrant on it for a greater punch to the colors. I finished with my signature and a film frame from Filter Forge.

If you want a quote or a bid on a Graphic Design project contact her at Design Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment