Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting for a Guitarist - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


"Waiting for a Guitarist," is another High Contrast image from a photograph taken at Motor City Guitar. At the store people are encouraged to try out the various instruments and well as encouraged to engage in learning how to play. Those that don't know what they are looking for in a guitar or other stringed instrument can browse and play and search out the best instrument for their needs.

I used PhotoPaint and Filter Forge again today for this piece of a single electric guitar, along with it's stool for sitting and amp for playing. I used many of the techniques recently described in other posts of high contrast images.

I am fascinated by this motif and I keep coming back to it as I do with the using of Mayang's Textures along with guitars. A grunge look and feel with detail.

----------------
Now playing: Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Wooden Ships
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment