Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Wall of Bass Guitars - Motor City Guitar - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge Freepacks


If it is a guitar Motor City Guitar has it. Here is a Wall of Bass Guitars taken at their store. I liked the angle of the photograph. I opened in PhotoPaint and cropped a bit to focus on that wall of an impressive amount of basses.

I used the High Contrast Local Equalization tool on the photograph. I used many of the similar techniques for this colorful grungy image as I have in recent posts.

I really like Filter Forge's Freepacks as they as full of potential to create vibrant images with that touch of grunge.

In this image I really like the shadows and highlights that seem to envelope the guitars. The lighting was good for this type of presentation.

----------------
Now playing: Green Man - Berlin
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment