Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"An Impressionistic Study - Allison" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Allison Studying


I used a phone photograph for today's experimental study. This was taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka of a close friend of ours, quite a while ago. She was studying in the back seat of his car and as you can see the sun blew out some of the image.

I liked this because of the focus on her face. I opened this photograph from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used my photography workflow on it. I resized it, ran the Digital Camera Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix on it. I adjusted the color, then used the Saturation Vibrance on it. I also used the Time Machine feature Cross Processing tool. I saved this file.

I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and applied the Impressionistic auto paint. Then I used the clone brush to bring back details in her face and arms. Saving that painting I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature and saved again.

983rd Post! Still striving for that 1,000th post for gatzkART!


For browsing images try the Dynamic View tool on the right hand side column to see my many images in Google's blogger views.

Comments and shares are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment