Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Dual Guitars Infrared" Corel PSP Pro X3

Dual Guitars Infrared


I took one of my favorite photographs of our Guitars and selected it for today's image. For some reason the image was rotated upside down and I had to put it right. But I was puzzled as to which program did that upon saving the file.

I had opened the color photograph in Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix to the larger file. I also used the Unsharp Mask on it for sharpness. I applied the Infrared Clean feature to it for the version I wanted.

I used the Visible Watermark to add my signature. Then I applied Borders to it for 75 pixels black border. Using Picture Frame I added the black frame with the slight edges. I saved that iteration and resized for display saving that.

This is our 970th post working to our goal. Only 30 more posts to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment