Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Singer Songwriter Max Lugavere" Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Singer Songwriter Max Lugavere


I watched the "Concerts in the Plus," last night with Max Lugavere and Paul Platt being featured. A great show with fine singer songwriter music! Artists in the Plus hosted this concert on a Google+ Hangout and streamed to YouTube. I caught the show on YouTube.

I did a screen capture and opened with Corel PhotoPaint to crop and save it. From Picasa 3.9 I opened in Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it, used the Smart Photo Fix and Saturation Vibrancy for punch to the color.

Saving that iteration I opened in PhotoPaint and applied the Local Equalization tool then used the Tone Curve to add depth to the image. I also used the Tune Blur to smooth out some rough spots.

I used the Soft Clone brush to clone out some unwanted artifacts. I saved again and reopened in PSP Pro X3. Here I added the Polaroid frame and black border to finish the image.

993rd Post to gatzkART! closing in on my goal of 1,000 posts. I had hoped to do that this month but I may end up reaching it in November 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment