Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

"Meri Amber Singer Songwriter" Corel - Plus

Singer Songwriter Meri Amber

I met Meri Amber in a Google+ Hangout. She is a Singer Songwriter as well. I received permission to use a photograph from Pinterest. So I ventured forth and discovered one I liked and downloaded it.

I opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it for display. I used the Digital Camera Noise Removal on it and the Smart Photo Fix. I went to Softness and added some softness to the photograph. I saved that iteration.

From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Impressionistic feature. I then used the Soft Cloner brush to paint back in details of the portrait. Saving that I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Tone Curve to lighten up the dark shadows. I added my signature. I saved that.

I reopened with PSP and selected a Picture Frame for the piece, saving it with a differing name.

974th Post to gatzkART!

No comments:

Post a Comment