Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Missing Alaska Late Summer" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Alaska Road South From Anchorage


I browsed some photographs on my external HD and went to one of my Alaskan trip folders. I selected one of our road trips, South from Anchorage. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Smart Photo Fix to it and the Digital Camera Noise Removal. I adjusted the Shadows and used the Saturation Vibrance as well.

I cropped the photograph and saved the large iteration. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and cleaned up with the cloning Brush. I also blended the road with the Smear Brush. I cloned out some road markers (red ones.)

I was an overcast day that day with light rain but over all our visit to Alaska was amazing, we hope to go back someday. This was also when my Canon Rebel XTi was brand new. We took a massive amount of photographs. We used an online vendor to create a large size photographic book with many of the images, untouched by processing. It's a great remembrance of our visiting family and the beautiful area around Anchorage, Alaska.

I digress. I finished the image for display with the Visible Watermark of my signature. I resized to display size and saved the file. I did these in PSP.

982nd Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment