Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Cyanotype Textured Guitar Collection" Paint.NET - Plus

Cyanotype Guitar Collection


Using Picasa 3.9 I browsed for a Guitar Grouping photograph. I selected this one, a nice collection of Guitars. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Digital Camera Noise Removal and also Resized it to 300.0dpi. I applied the Saturation Vibrancy to it to enhanced the colors.

I applied another feature that made it look like an older film photograph using Timeline. I saved that large iteration. From Picasa I opened with Paint.NET using the Ink Sketch tool for texture. I then applied the Adjustment (after adding a border) of a Cyanotype photograph.

Saving that I opened with Corel PhotoPaint, added my signature and resampled for display.

971st Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment