Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

"Singer Songwriter Deni Gauthier" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Singer Songwriter Deni Gauthier


Yet another Artists in the Plus "In the Spotlight" Interview and Singing with Deni Gauthier A Singer Songwriter, caught my interest. I did a screen capture of Deni performing and opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 where I cropped it. I also used the Digital Camera Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix on the image.

I then saved that large image and opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I applied the Detailed Watercolor auto paint with settings for Rough Paper, and the Impressionistic Brush.

I used the Soft Cloner to bring back some details in the face. I saved that and through Picasa 3.9 opened with Corel PhotoPaint and did some free-form cloning to rid the image of artifacts. Saving that iteration I opened with PSP Pro X3 again.

There I added the Polaroid frame and a black border and saved once more at a display size.

992nd Post for gatzkART! Please continue to come back for our almost daily posts as we reach for that goal of 1,000 posts!

http://www.denigauthier.com
http://www.facebook.com/denigauthier

No comments:

Post a Comment