Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

"Acoustic Guitar Player Close Up" Corel PSP Pro X3

Acoustic Guitar Player Close Up


Here is a photograph I got from FreeFoto.com by Ian Britton (see EXIF data.) I downloaded the image at 800x600 and increased its size in Corel PSP Pro X3 to 1220 wide. I used the Unsharp Mask tool on it as well as the Smart Photo Fix adjusting it a bit.

I used the Skin Smoothing on it, too. I Duplicated that and applied the Effect Pencil for an edge and used the layer property Burn on it. I applied the Plugin Flaming Pear's ChromaSolarize for the brilliant color and slight pixelization.

I placed my signature with Visible Watermark and Picture Frame selecting one with edges. I then gave it a black border. I did all this inside of Corel PSP Pro X3 without changing programs.

This is the 977th Post On our way to 1,000 Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment