Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"The Music Stand" Corel PSP Pro X3 Infrared

The Music Stand Infrared


"The Music Stand" is a photograph taken by me with my Canon Rebel XTi. It features two Guitars as well. I selected this photograph for today's image. I browsed to it in Picasa 3.9 and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix tools. I made some adjustments, when I did I decided that I wanted to present this as black and white.

Instead I chose the Infrared tool and converted the image. I adjusted with a bit of Curves and saved that large iteration. I added black borders and a Thin black frame with the Picture Frame feature. I resized for display.

Simple workflow for a infrared image. PSP Pro X3 is a great program to work with and Corel has X4 out now.

Post 978th for gatzkART! Heading for that 1,000th post steadily!

No comments:

Post a Comment