Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Paul Platt Singer Songwriter" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Singer Songwriter Paul Platt


I'm featuring another Singer Songwriter Paul Platt from +Artists in the Plus on Google+. Paul shared with me a couple of screen captures from his "In the Spotlight" Interview Hangout from the YouTube Stream. I picked the one of him smiling. I downloaded it and converted it to a working size, cropping it as well in Corel PSP Pro X3.

I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix to the image. I used the Saturation Vibrance to give some punch to the color. Saving that iteration I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Classic Oils feature. I used the soft cloner on his eyes and smile for a bit more realism. 

Saving that file I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and cloned out some unwanted artifacts. Saving another iteration I reopened from Picasa 3.9 in PSP Pro X3 and added the Polaroid Picture frame and black border. This was the final iteration. I saved for display.

991st Post to gatzkART! 1,000 posts is in reach as a goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment