Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Dean 12-String Guitar" Old Photograph Style - Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Dean 12-String Guitar


As I continue to display differing Guitars, featuring them as Digital Visual Art, I find many tools and features in Corel Products. I selected this Dean 12-String Guitar today from my Picasa 3.9 folders. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I enlarged it to a 300dpi image. I used the Digital Camera Noise Removal on it and the Unsharp Mask tool.

I applied the Saturation Vibrancy to the image for some punch to the color. Then I changed my mind and wanted a slight sepia appearance. I used the Plugin Filter Forge's Photo Effects for an Old photograph look. I used a Picture Frame of Cross Processing to add to the older look and feel. I then applied the Photo Effect Sepia Major Age setting.

I saved that iteration. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature using the property Color Burn. I saved that iteration.

I purposely added the scratches and the blurring for that old photograph feel. I think that the design of Dean Guitars is distinctive, such as the Bridge form on this Guitar, along with the quilted wood body style. Quite a unique Guitar. And a different treatment of a newer style instrument with the older photograph look.

972nd Post! Building to 1,000 Posts if Google will let me reach that goal! That's my hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment