Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"TerryLynn Melody Singer Songwriter" Corel - Plus

Singer Songwriter TerryLynn Melody


+Artists in the Plus on Google+ had an "In the Spotlight" Hangout the other night featuring TerryLynn Melody. It was once again a wonderful show with a fine interview. TerryLynn also played her Tacoma guitar and sang for us. As a Singer Songwriter she does amazing work.

I was watching the simulcast on YouTube and did a screen capture of her singing. I opened it with File from Clipboard in Corel PhotoPaint. There I cropped the image. I saved that iteration.

From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized to display size. I applied the Smart Photo Fix and made adjustments to the color, shadows, sharpness and a bit more. I saved that copy.

Again from Picasa I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I auto painted using the Watercolor Sketch with Rough Paper. I used the Soft Cloner brush for some of the details and color.

Saving that iteration I opened from Picasa with PhotoPaint and added my signature in white, also using the Touch Up brush a bit.

I opened once more in PSP and added the Taped Frame using Picture Frame, saving that file.

979th Post to gatzkART! Still quite a ways from 1,000 Post. Steady progress continues.



No comments:

Post a Comment