Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

"James Olmos Singer Songwriter" Corel - Plus

Singer Songwriter James Olmos


I attended an Artists in the Plus Concert Hangout on Google+ last night. +Vanessa Peters, +TerryLynn Melody, +Ryan Van Sickle and +James Olmos entertained us all. I watched part of it sharing with them and rotated out and finished watching on YouTube. I received permission to do this image from James.

I did a Screen capture of James Olmos to do a digital image of him. I opened the screen capture in Corel PhotoPaint and cropped it. I saved that then opened from Picasa 3.9 in Corel PSP Pro X3 to resize and do my usual workflow on the image.

After I did that I used the layer Duplicate with the Pencil tool, layering property Overlay, and merged them. From Picasa I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Effect Distort Wet Paint for light paint drippings. I also used the Touch Up tool for a couple of spots needing attention. I added my signature before I did the wet paint look so it is dripping as well. I saved that iteration.

I reopened with PSP and added the Picture Frame and a black border. I saved that for display.

976th Post, still with the goal of 1,000 posts in mind. If I keep busy I may make it this month, if other things get in the way, it may not be until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment