Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

"Threshold the Guitarist" Corel - Plus

Textured Guitarist


I used Google's Advanced Image search for free Guitars photographs and found a guitarist. I also visited Mayang's Textures and got a new blue scratched and peeled texture.

I opened the texture with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Detailed Watercolor feature. I saved that and opened in Corel PhotoPaint and resampled to the size closest to the guitarist image.

I opened the guitarist image in PhotoPaint and selected Image, Transform, Threshold and lessened the detail of this Black and White image. I saved that altered image.

I reopened the blue texture now a watercolor, in PhotoPaint. Then using Picasa 3.9 I copied the guitarist image and pasted it onto the texture. I adjusted the size of it and applied the property Multiply to it to allow the texture to show through. I saved that iteration.

Opening this in Corel PSP Pro X3 I added color Vibrancy to give more punch to the color. Using the Time Machine Photo Effect I selected 1960 processing and gave it a outline. Then I used Picture Frame for the thin Black frame.

Saving that larger iteration, I opened in PhotoPaint to add my signature in white.

987th Post! Stay with us on our way to our goal of 1,000 Posts!

Still working on the new song "Wait Until Morning" It's coming along fairly well. I hope to record it on my computer soon, so I can share it. I'll probably post it to the Acoustic Guitar Community, or make another slideshow like I did with "Revel DADGAD."


No comments:

Post a Comment