Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

"Grunge Martin Acoustic Guitar" Corel - Plus

Grunge Martin Acoustic Guitar
I began this image with a photograph of a Martin Guitar. I opened it from Picasa 3.9 into Corel PSP Pro X3. There I resized it and applied Saturation Vibrancy for more color. I adjusted the Midtones, Shadows and Highlights. I used Effects, Art Media, Brushstrokes on it for a painterly look.

I applied a Linen Texture to it and saved that iteration in display size. I opened it with Corel PhotoPaint and added the paint splatters with dripping and changing their Opacity to 56 from 100.

Saving that file I opened CorelDRAW and created the upside down "Martin&Co" copied to the clipboard and pasted it onto the image in PhotoPaint. I added my signature saved that iteration and reopened with PSP to add the Picture Frame of Stained Parchment. I resized that back to display size and saved that file.

981st Post! A Grunge Martin Acoustic Guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment