Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Autumn Trees in Michigan" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Autumn Trees V

Autumn Tree VI

Late afternoon yesterday I was able to get some good photographs, right outside our driveway. Autumn V shows the sunlight hitting the now colorful trees and the partly cloudy sky. I opened from my Canon Zoom Browser EX program into Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3.

Here I ran the Digital Camera Noise Removal tool and the Smart Photo Fix feature. I increased the Saturation using the Vibrancy tool to give a bit more punch to the already great color. I saved the large iteration.

I used Filter Forge's Frames Plugin for a Photo Frame and saved that as a 96dpi, 1220 pixel wide file. From Zoom Browser I selected a second photograph, Autumn VI with a portrait view of the main tree.

I applied the workflow much like the one described above and saved that file. Again using the Plugin from Filter Forge I added a smaller frame and resized for display.

I opened each from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature in white and saved for display.

980th Post to gatzkART! Closing in on 1,000 Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment