Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

"Multi-Guitars Revisited" Corel PSP Pro X3

Multi-Guitars Revisited


I was browsing in Picasa 3.9 through many folders and ran across this image from 2009. It is a composite of two photographs take with an older Digital Camera, our first. It was only a 5 mega pixel camera but took pretty good photographs, but was not sturdy at all and began to have parts fail after a short time. A lesson learned the hard way, buy as much quality that you can afford in a DSLR.

I opened this image in Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it to a larger working size. I applied the Saturation Vibrance to it to punch up the colors for a fresh look. I then added the gold frame using the Picture Frame feature.

I kept the old copyright notice, as you can see, but it is an updated version of an oldie but goodie. I resized for display, and also added to the EXIF data upon the save.

988th Post to gatzkART!

I also posted my song "Wait Until Morning" to http://soundcloud.com/gatzka-music Come and have a listen, comments are always welcome. Acoustic Guitar Community  also has it posted there with other songs I've written.

No comments:

Post a Comment