Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Alphonse Mucha Digital Collage - Art Nouveau - PhotoPaint


Today I wanted to do a Digital Collage. I had just received some Alphonse Mucha clip art from Dover Publications and decided to use that plus some additional Art Nouveau clip art also from Dover.

I opened Picasa 3 and browsed for a background in Mayang's Textures and found a textured glass image. I opened with PhotoPaint and selected a portion of that and copied it to the clipboard and pasted an File> New from Clipboard>.

I set this as the background with Shift CTRL DnArrow. Back in Picasa I browsed the Recently Updated picture file and located two Alphonse Mucha images. I copied and pasted them into the background in PhotoPaint. I used the Object Property> Lightness> to add some transparency.

I browsed my Dover Publications clip art for more Art Nouveau like art. and added a banner at the bottom and I mirrored a Face at the two opposite top corners.

Alphonse Mucha is one of my favorite Art Nouveau artists, [click here] for the Mucha Foundation website for further information on this artist.

----------------
Now playing: Inxs - Not Enough Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment