Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Guitars - Digital Watercolor - Texture - Painter


I began again with a photograph of a 12-String and a 6-String guitar, taken by me. I opened the photograph in Painter and cloned it. Selecting All I cleared it and turned on the tracing Paper using CTRL_T.

I selected a dry bristle brush in Digital Watercolors and painted the two guitars. I used a broader brush for the background, also adding salt to that. I used the soft cloner to add back in the strings and pins and tuning pegs.

I used Filter Forge for the watercolor framing changing the color to a rust brown and narrowing the frame size. In Painter I used the Apply Surface Texture> Image Luminance> for more texture.

----------------
Now playing: A.I.C. - No Excuses
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment