Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Pretty Face - Painter - PhotoPaint


I began today with a photograph of a pretty young lady from morguefile. I opened it in Painter and cloned the image. I then selected all and cleared it. Using Colored Pencil #7 I applied an Auto Clone muck up of the image.

While in Painter I applied Acrylic brushes and Digital watercolor brushes and did some soft cloning on the eyes, nose and mouth.

I saved the large file and opened it in PhotoPaint where I resized it for the web. I applied the Effects> Texture> Plastic> with a light pink tint. Which gives it some unique highlights. I applied the Tone Curve for depth and increased the saturation slightly.

I then finished with a Filter Forge photography frame. Cropping the focus to the face more than the greenery in the background.

----------------
Now playing: Bee Gees - More Than A Woman
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment