Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Come Again, Come Again - My Paint - PhotoPaint


As today's title and artwork suggests I am inviting all visitors to "gatzkART!" to "Come Again!"

Use Feedburners email or RSS or bookmark this site for return visits. Join as a friend among the Special Personalities.

You can also see that I have overhauled the blog to enhance it's appearance. Using a new Blogger template and some HTML and applying a new background, (one of my favorite guitar images that I've done) I gave the "gatzkART!" blog a entirely new look and feel. I hope you enjoy it.

The image displayed started with the free paint program My Paint . I sketched a guitar using the ballpoint pen and the watercolor brushes. I then exported to jpg and opened it in PhotoPaint. There I added a bit to the guitar sketch with brush and fills. I then opened one of Mayang's Textures of bubbled paint and rust for the background.

I copied the guitar to the clipboard and pasted into the texture, replicated it and aligned them. I added a quick snippet of a poem that came to mind with an invitation to "Come Again."

I added a dual frame using Filter Forge and a border and a second film frame.

So "Come Again" and visit often, and your comments are always welcome, of course.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Riding With Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment