Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cup Saucer and Silverware Freehand Design - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint

Click for Large Image
I found an old sketch I had done, from 1998 and I scanned it into PhotoPaint. Copying it to the clipboard I opened and pasted it into CorelDRAW.

Using the freehand tool I traced the objects, deleted the scanned sketch, and then filled them with gradients of varying color. I added the text using an AvantGarde Md BT typeface with the exception of the number sixty-six for which I used Adolescence.

I again used fillerati.com for the text in Deutsch from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. I force justified the text and sized it to fit the object. I added a black border and then a table top with the polyline tool.

After I placed all objects in order, I grouped them and copied to the clipboard.

Back in PhotoPaint I opened as New from Clipboard and saved the large file. I resampled for display and added my signature.

Listening --- Mike and the Mechanics --- Another Cup of Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment