Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

High Contrast Garden - Lilies - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image
I selected two photographs from our garden taken with my Canon XTi Rebel. I applied the same techniques for my High Contrast images. I opened from Picasa 3 to PhotoPaint.

There I applied the Local Equalization and subsequently the Tone Curve plus I increased the saturation. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance on both images for more punch. Then I added a film frame to both from Filter Forge's frames Freepack.

I really like the resulting images using these techniques. They are soft, and harsh at the same time, vibrant and subdued as well.

Listening --- Outkast --- Hey Ya

2 comments:

  1. It's always educational... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, Thanks for your commenting! I try to keep it informative and with good Digital Art!

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete