Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Typography Play - A Clean Page - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint

Click for Larger Image
I've been reading about Typography quite a bit lately. So I made up this image for display. I opened CorelDRAW and used some grunge fonts for the text. I copied them to the clipboard and pasted them into a large file in PhotoPaint.

There I used the Effects> Distort> Wet Paint to add the dripping. I used splatters to mess up the page even further applying the Wet Paint to them as well.

I wanted a messy page that had some humor to it thus the Clean Page phrasing. I kept it minimal in it's presentation using only a bit of design work. I saved the large file, resampled for display here with my signature.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Blues Fun One

No comments:

Post a Comment