Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Guitar Player and Guitars - Digital Collage - PhotoPaint - Picasa 3 - Flaming Pear


I'm venturing back into one of my favorite motifs in digital collage, that is the Guitar. Today's image is a collage done in Picasa 3 and PhotoPaint where I added together a Guitar Player and differing views of the same guitar piece.

I used Flaming Pear's filters on each Player and guitar image before I added them into a large collage in Picasa 3. I have an individual poster of the guitar player on my Zazzle store for sale and it has proved to be one of the favorites there.

He started out as a photograph that I used Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder on and then in Painter painted with watercolor. I added him for a special touch to this collage.

I finished up by resampling to fit online and added a light film frame in Filter Forge's frames. The guitars are a Lyon 6-String and a Seagull 12-String in various angles and colors.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Norwegian Wood Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment