Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

High Contrast - Front Garden - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

Click for Larger Image

Our Front Garden is looking very pretty with the current blossoms and our stone walkway. I got out the Canon XTi and took some photographs of it yesterday. Today I decided to share one with all of you.

I opened the folder in Picasa 3 and selected this view, rotated it and cropped it slightly. In PhotoPaint I used the Tone Curve to add some depth. Then I applied the Local Equalization tool for a High Contrast piece. I used the Tone Curve again and upped the saturation by 15 boosting the color.

I applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance for some extra punch to the overall color. Then I used a film frame from Filter Forge's frames Freepack.

I saved the large file and then resampled for display on the blog.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Octopus' Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment