Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rose Leaf Rag - Vintage Typography and Art Deco Design - PhotoPaint

Click for Larger Image
A simple Art Deco background with some Vintage Typography and a couple of scanned in drop caps is in today's image.

I took the background from my Dover Clip Art collection and added to it a front piece of Scott Joplin's Rose Leaf Rag sheet music. I added a couple in vintage clothing that appear to be dancing together.

I adjusted the color with the Tone Curve and upped the saturation. Then I added a border as a small mat and a frame using the wand to select the secondary border. I applied the 3D Bevel to the second border for the framing.

I saved the file for presentation here with my signature.

Listening --- The Alan Parson's Project --- Old And Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment