Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Floral Style Women's Dress and Floral - Painter 11 - Digital Collage

Click for Larger Image
Short post today as it's been one of those days. I started this image in Picasa 3 Dover Clip Art folder. I selected the Floral background and opened with Painter 11. I resized the canvas to an 8" X 6" 150dpi image to work with. I browsed through more Dover clip art for the pictures of differing styles of women's dresses.

I found two pattern pieces One from Advance and the other from McCall's and placed them into the floral. I found another group of stylish women's fashions and placed that as well. I fit the pieces to the floral background using the layer property Multiply. This allowed for transparency of the differing pieces and I dropped all the layers. I then Applied Surface Texture a paper texture to the whole image, lightening it enough to show but not overwhelm.

I saved the large file and resampled in PhotoPaint adding a border, boosted the color saturation, and added my signature.

Listening --- Jeremy Fryc --- if you put two v's close enough together they make a w

No comments:

Post a Comment