Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

DVD - Twitter - Solitary Guitar Painting


Twitterized I am. Bleary-eyed from online shopping for a DVD on Guitar scales and lead techniques. I found a good deal at Amazon for less than what it cost at Musician's Friend. The DVD comes with a book and CD as well. A little Musical Theory and the reviews were good so I thought I would try this one.

I will list it at the end of today's post.

I have another low light photograph that I took recently which I opened in PhotoPaint and used KPT's Collection Pyramid Paint filter on to manipulate digitally into a painting. It is the same Lyon guitar but from a different angle. It is a cozy image of the 6-string guitar.

I have played it and the action is a little hard and with an adjustment could be improved. Those strings are a little too high for my taste. But it is not my guitar and I won't be doing any adjustments to it.

I would really enjoy having an electric 6-string guitar but It doesn't appear to be in my immediate future. Too many housing repairs to take care of and those are priorities in the budget.

I have FoxyTunes installed again, but it still doesn't show up on the browser and will not allow me to change the options, so I am not certain what to do with it. But I can add the info to my posts about what I am listening to with Media Player. Which I think is kind of cool.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Big Sir - Ruby Road
null

Here is the DVD I have ordered:

"GUITAR DVD + BOOK + CD Total Scales Techniques and Applications"
Mark John Sternal; Perfect Paperback; $26.37

No comments:

Post a Comment