Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Garden - Purple Irises


Finally I got some photographs of the garden. This is our front garden We also have one in the back of the house on a pretty steep hill.

On this image I opened it in Paint.NET where I upped the saturation a bit to boost the color. I applied the Artistic> Ink Sketch> filter to it. That's all the I did to the photograph other than resize it in PhotoPaint with a small frame for display.

I Twittered other photographs of flowers from the garden as well.

I decided yesterday that I need to organize all of my songs, the printouts, in a notebook. I'll get some of those clear sheet protectors and a three-ring notebook. I may organize them by date written if I put the date on them, which is a practice I acquired recently, with a © symbol on them. Right now they are in a hodgepodge messy folder.

The ones I did not put a date on I will approximate when and go from there. I have quite a collection from over the years, including some I wrote for my children when they were young. That is going back to the 1980's. I didn't keep any songs I wrote in the 70's, they weren't very good anyway.

Another beautiful summer day today.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Yes It Is Cover
null
----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Acceptance
null

No comments:

Post a Comment