Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sand Castles - Grand Haven, Michigan


Quite a number of years ago my family and I took a weekend day trip to Grand Haven, Michigan and spent the day at the beach there.

I found this photograph taken with my old Pentax K1000 35mm film camera. We had built some sand castles on the beach.

Years later both our children are married and my wife has survived cancer for many years now. This is one of our really good memories of the children being young and all of us with a measure of good health and good spirits.

I used PhotoPaint to take the 400 ASA film photograph scan and to sharpen it a bit. Then I did the tritone. I converted back to RGB and resized it.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Ohio Cover
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment