Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Vector Portrait - Blonde


Continuing my series on these vector portraits I am sharing this 'Blonde' today. I used the same techniques in CorelDRAW, the freehand drawing tool and a base photograph for the portrait.

Could not sleep last night so I was playing around with my headphones on playing guitar through the Toneport using Gearbox. I was experimenting with differing guitar models. I would play a rhythm chord progression like E A B7, and then select a lead guitar model and play a lead to it.

I was recording the result but, nothing worth keeping became of it. I did find out that Line 6 Community has free drum loops available but the size of the zip files were 34 - 50+ megs and I am on dial up. The other problem is that my ISP will kick me off after approximately 3 hours online, though it is supposed to be unlimited access. So even if I started a download it always gets interrupted. So no free drum loops for me at this juncture anyway.

I had fun jamming with the Toneport and Gearbox, chalk it up to a learning experience.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Helpless Cover
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment