Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Guitars in Low Light - Picasa Collage


It's amazing how multiple photo-
graphs of the same image when placed in a digital collage can take on a more interesting view.

Using Picasa 3 (current version) I took the group of photographs made at my son's place at a small gathering he had, I made this collage. I have used some of the images before, but here they look new and fresh as a collage.

First of all you must like guitars and second you must like low light photography. Add a few people images and you add flavor to the collage.

I again used the Artistic> Ink Sketch> filter in Paint.NET to add lines to the collage. It flattens the piece somewhat but I think that overall it has depth too.

On another front, my Twitter following is slowly growing. And I have received offers of ways to build the following to a large audience, for a small price. But I would just as soon leave it as it is and build a following one person at a time. I do find that some follow requests are just spam, like email spam. So you do have to be careful who you follow. Twitter is like everything else on the internet, something useful that can turn ugly if not used properly with kindness and dignity applied.

Of course I would like more followers on this blog, and more hits a day but my Google Analytics shows I am above the benchmaking it does in many areas for a blog my size. So I am happy to grow slowly and not ready to pay a price of indiscriminately reaching out for followers just to satisfy an urge to Twitter or Blogger fame and fortune. In fact I have nothing for sale. My only wish is to share my Digital Visual Art and my personal views on songwriting and recording.

Follow if you would like! By all means it is appreciated!

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Bad Finger - It Don't Come Easy
null

No comments:

Post a Comment