Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Iris - Van Goghized


Love the instant painting effects of Painter 8. I used the Auto Van Gogh filter a number of times on this photograph. I know it is an easy way to present a digital manipulation, but I have to admit I like the results. Look at the larger view and see the "paint strokes".

Our early flowers are in full bloom in our front and back gardens. We have some snowballs as well that I took some photographs of I may do a collage of the images and share that another time.

I worked on another song yesterday. The Chord progression was adapted from a chart I got online at The Guitar Suite . The chords are: D Em F#m G A repeat and F#m A Em G repeat. It was a free progression chart in PDF format. Very Cool.

I titled the song "Three Day Weekend" but I am not satisfied with the lyrics and my rough recording of it. But I had an enjoyable time working on it thus far. I think it also needs a bridge. I practiced some lead in my ear-based style, so it is pretty nice, but needs work.

I also did a recording of "Our House" by CSNY that I need to redo. I messed up the ending of it with the chords and singing. So it is on my list of things to do soon.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Can You Please Love Me?
null

No comments:

Post a Comment