Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

As The Garden Grows - A Chord Progression


"Fictional Portraits" is now finished, for the time being. It is my hope you enjoyed the images posted, both the simple ones and the Grunge pieces.

Today I am switching to a view of our garden with the stony path that leads to the front of the house. We have planted many perennials that come up year after year. Some years they are fuller than this year for some reason. But it is still a wonderful garden to view and have.

The image is from a photograph, taken with my Canon Rebel XTi. I used Paint.NET to give it an ink print appearance, boosting the coloring to it's full. Then opening it in PhotoPaint I adjusted the saturation and the Tone Curve to highlight the color and deepen the image. This stone path is uneven to walk on but is an attractive addition to the perennials.

I am listening to one of my favorite instrumentals I have created. It has a good back beat from Jim Dooley's free drum loops, and a cruising tempo and rhythm, with a simple lead.

It is titled by the chords used for the basic song structure. I have the chords typed up for myself as my memory isn't what is used to be. I am aging myself again.

Instrumental

A

A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m
A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m

E F#m
E F#m
E F#m
E

A

A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m
A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m

E F#m
E F#m
E F#m
E

A

A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m
A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m

E F#m
E F#m
E F#m
E

A

A Bm C#m D
A Bm C#m
A

You can give it a try it sounds very nice. Jazz up the tempo or smooth it out depending on your mood. Have fun with it.

Many thanks to Kara for her comment on my previous blog posting. Here is a link to her blog DISH.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - A Bm C#m D Run
null

No comments:

Post a Comment