Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog Promoting


Just added my blog to Globe of Blogs. Click on image to go there. Or if that link doesn't work Google them!

I added the link to the text as the image link did not work.

I added a link at: Blog Search Engine also.

Blog RSS promotion is a challenge. There are many sites that will promote your blog for a price, but if your budget is tight you need to promote yourself. It takes time but is well worth the effort. What is a blog without some readers? Just taking up space on the web.

If you like my blog thus far, please pass on the word that it is online and I will continue to do my best to make it an interesting and informative one. I welcome comments as well as truly appreciate the readers and visitors I have had thus far. So come often and browse my efforts at presenting Digital Visual Art and Music Discussions. Thanks!
----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Norwegian Wood Cover
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment