Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tritone - Stone Village Tower


As I mentioned before, Stone Village has great atmosphere and feel. Here is another photograph taken there. I was using a Pentax K1000 Student 35mm SLR film camera then. It took wonderful pictures. I have since sold it and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.

I made this piece into another tritone in Corel's PhotoPaint and changing back to a 24 bit image for resizing and adjustments. I love the door in this piece. A door to a tower is a mysterious thing, what lays behind it? A cylindrical room furnished? Did anyone live here? If so it must have needed much light as the tower did not have any windows to it, except the door window.

I went for a long walk in the wooded area nearby our home with my newer camera and took some pictures. I did a collage of some of the images which I will post after my small series on the Stone Village.

I slipped and fell catching myself before the camera hit the ground and sprained my left thumb. It is very sore and I will not be playing guitar chords for a time. So I have a forced break from music making. It will allow time to meditate upon the lyrics I have in poetry. And by the time it is healed I'll be primed for songwriting the musical part of the songs I plan on doing.

I am glad I don't type with my thumb!

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: J.J. Cale and Eric Clapton - Ride The River
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment