Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Keeping an Eye on Things


Today I received a update from my Fine Art America Gallery of views of my works I have posted there. There was a new group established that dealt with Eyes only. So I remembered this image done in 2006.

I looked into the group, possibly to join it and they want painters only, I paint digitally so I don't think I could be included, but I did add this piece to my Gallery there. I also added a link to the blog to get there. It has some fantastic artists and many interesting images to look at an enjoy.

I did this piece as a challenge on WetCanvas an online artist community, when I was very active there. I did many nonrepresentational abstracts including fractals and some manipulation of such while a member. This challenge I did in Painter 8, I really like the glossiness I was able to achieve. Eyes are so interesting as we communicate with them so readily. So much expression from our complex eyes, fascinating!

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Fishin' In The Dark
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment